Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Stone cold sober..



Really, being a goodie two shoes is hard work man, seriously.
People just take your kindness for weakness and treat you like an idiot.
So i guess there's no taking prisoners this year, i'll just be an asshole through out
I'm done..patience is a virtue my ass..If you keep quiet, these fools walk all over you.So it's time to tell them what they wanna hear,in my opinion "shit talkin"
I mean I'm not here to save the world..im just one man, why do you gotta annoy the hell out of me.i cant afford patience, it's too expensive these days..besides i got my own battles..jackass!!
And after you speak your mind out then it's "oh you just drunk, man dont talk like that" well how about this, you think i'm crazy, you think im hazy, but im stone cold sober..BITCH!!


No comments: