Wednesday, February 1, 2012

talk that talk..


Bla BlA BlA... by ~ptits-p0is on deviantART *sigh* Telemarketers...are the new Jehovah witness. why I say that is because it seems the number of Jehovah's witness at your door step has become a thing of the past, and I cant remember the last time I was pestered by those aforementioned self important zealots. why that trend has diminished, I have no idea..but all the clues suggest physical violence. I mean who in their right mind goes to someone's home and start preaching about the "word of the lord" without bringing a gift basket..see people like free things if this was the case, a lot of people would open doors to Jehovah witness mongers, and avoid physical violence.. but that's one thing..now enter telemarketers.. The nerve of these people. calling you at work, and talk that talk, until you decide to put them on speaker and proceed working.adding insult to injury, they have the audacity to ask for bank details on the phone..i mean DUDE!! seriously, you call me with an unlisted number, talk jibberish and expect me to hand over sensitive information?..NEGRO PLEASE!!! send me them documents via fax or email, let me review that sh** and see if you are as good as your word..its broad daylight for Christ's sake!!

No comments: