Thursday, July 17, 2008

Can’t keep runnin away...



It was called paper machier back in the days when we were only starting to learn what “to be civilized” meant. It’s not a surprise, money complicates things. Period. When you don’t have it you don’t have problems. But you have a different set of problems. I prefer those problems. Problems which don’t involve money. Because, they are the real “life” problems. Every problem to do with money is just plain bullshit. People didn’t care about shit when they didn’t have money back in the day, when people were still primitive. I mean a dude could just sit in the jungle chewing on some sweet sugar cane and feel like he was on top of the world or something like that, and not worry about paying bills. There was no crime because people didn’t have to commit crime for no reason but land disputes. There were no bills in the jungle. There were no sexually transmitted diseases people were just runnin buck wild in the jungle. I miss the jungle. Money does not solve your problems, only gives you a different set of problems to deal with. I know! What the fuck am I talking about, right? I have no idea. All I know is that you can’t run away from your responsibilities.



The Pharcyde – Runnin’

No comments: