Thursday, July 8, 2010

Vehicle..


i personally dony understand why this movie didnt do good in theaters, i enjoyed the dialogue in this thing..


Ivy Selleck: Mister Ready, this business has been in our family for 40 years, so no sleazy stuff okay?

Don Ready: Don't worry about it darlin' we're not going to break the rules, we're just going to bend them a little bit...
Ivy Selleck: [wiggles around faking enthusiasm] Okay, okay. I just, I know your type. You know it's all the thrill of the hunt, I get it. I mean you crave it, you corner it, but mister Ready let me ask you a question. You know what to do when you catch it?
[awkward silence drops around the dinner table]
Don Ready: Are we talking about pussy?
-----------------------
Jibby Newsome: [after turning on "Dawson's Creek" in his motel room] James Van Der Beek, my nigga!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Babs Merrick: You're a virgin?
Jibby Newsome: Oh, hell no!
Babs Merrick: Oh.
Jibby Newsome: No, I been with hundreds of women... maybe thousands. I... I just ain't never really ever made love to a woman. You know, I've done 3-ways, 4-ways, menage-a-tois, menage sept, menage seises... I've sixty-nined, eighty-nined... one hundred fourteened. Golden, diamond and platinum showers. I like that. I mean, I ripped shit up. Done all that... but I ain't never ever made love to a woman.

Mp3: Ides of march - Vehicle

No comments: