Friday, October 31, 2008

Child support...



So many social ills society breeds, you can’t find the heart of anything. Child support!! Which fool came up with such a stupid concept? Whereby only one sex (males) pays for the support of the kid, I mean why should I be the sole liable person for what came from two consenting adults. I aint saying that dudes should become dead-beat daddies and what not, but all I’m saying is that this thing should be handled mutually. Please...what about all that jazz about gender equality? Sure the justice system is quick to side with the sistas when it comes to domestic violence ,and I respect that, but when it comes down to the child support its like that whole equality gibberish does not apply!!! Hmmm Did I miss a day in English class somewhere? Because to me the definition of “gender equality” is quite obvious…




Ice Cube - Child support

No comments: