Thursday, October 2, 2008

Winds of change..

pic is from here

Us as a people are a bunch of hypocrites, always complaining(myself included,Hence my self-loathing). It’s always either too hot or too cold. People are always either too fat or too skinny. Never stopping to realize what’s important (The fact that your ass is still alive and full of sh** because, if you were not you would have been complaining about hunger and not the F***in weather).

Change is a part of life that’s why there are four seasons every year. Years are nowadays moving too fast in my opinion; I don’t know whether it’s just me or I’m just getting old, who knows? I haven’t had the opportunity to get a second opinion from the youngin’s of our time to hear their thoughts on the notion. Most of my generation is stuck in the second youth. It’s like dudes don’t even think of settling down to have a family or move over to adulthood. Somehow I get the feeling that the species of politicians is endangered, nobody wants to be a politician, and it’s from a global perspective. The whole world is increasingly becoming infested with yuppies (Young up-and-coming professionals) who are more determined to have their dream wishes fulfilled instead of wearing suits and thinking of foreign diplomacy in the state-house while spotting a suit, as a politician.
Winds of change are blowing change into society, like amendments to the constitution, things don’t stay the same…

EmC - Winds of Change

Sam Cooke - A Change Is Gonna Come

No comments: