Thursday, August 21, 2008

Imitation...


imitation by ~crypticon on deviantART
I’ve never been a fan of the term “reality TV”, because I don’t think the term “reality” correctly applies. The only time I had to enjoy watching “reality TV”, was when fear-factor was on and I always laughed my ass off, at how people will do just about anything for money.
Now this whole big brother thing, which is really starting to get old. I don’t believe that these people portray who they really are in that big brother house. They just pretend, or act the whole 90 some days, imitating whichever character they read about in a book or saw in a soapie, because they would want to be liked by whoever is tuned into the show, and they don’t wanna be voted out.
It’s difficult to be yourself when cameras are rolling, unless you are a professional actor, or a very good liar. It’s just human nature, people like attention. I just wish there could be Big Brother: Actresses. That will be the day I would trade my lunch hour, with watching a Halle Berry shower-hour.


Melee-Imitation
i'm feeling this track right now, and the video is tight!!



What I'm Listening to This Week


lets just say it aint for the souljah boy generation..Yahh! B**** Yahh!!!

No comments: