Monday, February 9, 2009

How to be dead..




I don't get tired of watching this movie no matter how many times I see it. I cant believe It's been over a year since it's come out, it remains on heavy rotation on my "repeat viewings list" beside TAKEN, my favorite action film yet. The film's theme delivers, it shows how fragile life is and why it shouldn't be taken for granted
If i was to wake up tomorrow to a phone call from a doctor breaking the news to me that had about a year or so to live, and provided that funds were readily available, then the next thing i would come up with will most probably be a "bucket list" of things I would like to do before I "kick the bucket"
see bucket list below...


So start drawing up yours, you'll nver know when you'll need it...


Snow Patrol - How to be dead


John Mayer - Say

No comments: