Thursday, February 26, 2009
Learn to fly..
Damn! after having been having flight dreams at least twice a week, three weeks in a row, i've decided to google on the subject to find out what it means to fly in your dreams. Now i initially had my own ideas as to what flying might have meant, but hey they are my own ideas, so here's what i found out..
Step 1: UNDERSTAND WHAT FLYING DREAMS MAY INDICATE A DESIRE FOR:
1) To "rise" above the everyday happenings of life to gain deeper insight and meaning to the bigger picture.
2) To assess what you are capable of doing versus what you want to do.
3) To gain a certain psychological freedom from problems.
4) To lose the feeling of "not good enough".
5) To be victorious over adversities or obstacles.
Step 2:WRITE DOWN THE DETAILS OF YOUR FLYING DREAM IN A DREAM JOURNAL FOR ANALYSIS:
It's important to write any dream information you receive as soon as you awaken. If you don't do it then, you likely won't remember it later. Often times, within the dream interpretation process, it is the details that define what your dream wants most to tell you.
Making a sacred Native American dream catcher to hang by your bed can help you to remember your dreams.
KNOW SOME OF THE MOST COMMON FLYING INTERPRETATIONS:
1) Feeling free as a bird in your dream? This indicates an easy path to your achievements. Take note of where you are flying. Are you over your home, your work ? These can indicate success with relationships in the home, (or other domestic success), or career success.
2) Flying low ? This indicates that you are working hard to get to where you want to be, but you are getting there !
3) Trying to take flight, but just can't reach lift off? Not getting airborne indicates that your ambitions are just not in tune with what you are capable of, or need, at this time. You may need to re-adjust your goals.
4) Are you flying high; but then losing altitude ? This may be an indicator that you are losing sight of, or interest in, your goals. Maybe it's time to re-think what you need.
Foo Fighters by ~deep-n-darken on deviantART
Foo Fighters -Learn to fly
Kanye West ft.T-pain- Flight School
more on this topic click here